View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 03:36 PM   #42318
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I haven't seen anyone using comparative war deaths to further their argument to do more on clamping things down. Like I said, just an comparison between two historical events.

I have seen people say that COVID-19 has killed more American than the Vietnam War did. And that's accurate. Now almost three times as many.

I have seen them use war deaths to further their argument. So like I asked, why can one side use non contagious deaths to further their argument but the other side can’t?

You may use them as a comparison and that’s fine, I have a big ****ing problem with people not being fair on calling out those arguments. That scream not contagious at people saying heart disease is used as an argument, then not saying shit when war deaths are used for argument.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.