Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 12:13 PM   #1621
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
The SBE is quite the gun but definitely not worth its price. With the new SBE3 you’re just paying for a quality gun with a big name. Personally I stick to browning. I have the Browning Maxus (with ATACS camo) 26” chambered at 3 1/2”. Got it for a good price for $1100 (including a nice extended patternmaster choke). Top of the line field gun at a very reasonable price.

Yep. I don't do a lot of hunting any longer - I keep a Moss 500 in the closet, but back in my youth I loved hunting rabbits and squirrels and deer. Not so much fowl, though. Never really acquired a taste for anything other than pheasant. Ducks and geese - not so much.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.