Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 09:31 PM   #791
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Go look for Mahomes against LSU, full game. I don't think I have ever seen a team more overmatched than that game. Even LeRaven Clark, a 3rd round draft pick, got his ass thoroughly kicked by LSU's defensive line. Mahomes was pulling magic straight out of his ass against a team LOADED with NFL talent all over the field.
I went through and counted from the box score one day.. that LSU defense had 9 NFL defenders (some that will be drafted this year) who played that day IIRC.

Including some super studs like Deion Jones, Arden Key, Jamal Adams and Tre'davious White who was burned on a deep pass by Grant.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.