View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 12:37 AM   #252
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
The way I see it, his awareness rating is the only thing really preventing him from being > Alex on that game. The accuracy ratings are a little lower too but I'll take the way stronger arm in that case. The awareness is basically only relevant to AI, so it's an easy call to me.
The longer button press determines a zip pass or a lob but his awareness is part of what determines the angle of trajectory for the ball when you are the one in control.

Looked this up just a few weeks ago and this is what I came up with.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.