View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #38
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
I lived in Colorado when I was 12, been back several time, but not in the last couple years. I miss skiiing.
I skiied once (first time) about 16 years ago and tested the structural integrity of a log snow fence (NM). I was on the IR list with a cracked hip for the rest of the season. The following year - off to the slopes I went. No dice, couldn't get it. Fast forward to my ESPN Agony of Defeat Video audition of 2004 (one weekend at Big Sky). I had a great time - so went back in 2005 (one weekend at Big Sky). For some reason, I did alot better in '05 and went at least dozen times (a couple places in Wyoming and then here at home). I've probably gone about a half dozen times or so this season... The snow hasn't been all that great here yet. dammit.

I'm going to Snowy Range WY next weekend.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.