View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 10:31 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricks View Post
You know, I want to comment on this.

Im not exactly sure how the medical system works in the U.S. with respect to results. I know in Canada, if the results are good they don’t call you. Its this whole concept of “no news is good news” bullshit. I never agreed with that approach.

What if the results are lost or misplaced? What if there is a false alarm or misdiagnosis? For those reasons; I take my own initiative to find out what exactly what is going on regardless if the results are good or bad. And its always wise to get a second opinion. The medical system is flawed and lots of doctors screw up. As a patient, I try to compensate as much as possible.
And it may work differently with different medical organizations in the US but for me and my family if there has ever been a test that required a follow up it came with an accompanying letter of what needed to be addressed.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.