Thread: Music What are you spinning?
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 05:15 PM   #65
left blank intentionally

Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I’d the latest Rega low end model enough?
P1; it's OK but the issue with the p1-p3 models is that they often run a bit fast.

I'd get the pro-ject Debut Carbon or Music Hall 2.3 (they're the same thing) - way better for the same basic price point...and the ability to upgrade specific parts (like stylus/cartridge, platter, speed box) make it a better long term investment.

Oh, I was a licensed Rega dealer for 3 years, and I have a Music Hall 2.2 w/Ortofon 2m Blue + acrylic platter + speed box...and it ROCKS.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.