Thread: Life Sleep Apnea...
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 01:48 PM   #198
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
I'm always amazed at how much water some people go through. I live in a fairly dry area (not AZ dry though) and keep my humidity on zero. I usually go 8-10 days between having to fill my tank (ResMed 10). If I have it up even a little, I get rain out (water in the hose). A heated hose helps but doesn't completely eliminate it. Fortunately, I don't need it on and don't get dry nose/mouth.
I'm a mouth breather. I constantly wake up with a dry mouth, so I have to have my humidity on. I do have a heated tube, so that helps. I usually have it on 4, but bump it up to 5 during the winter.

We went camping last fall. The temp in the tent got down into the 40s, while my tube is set at about 78. Talk about gurgling. I ended up sleeping with the machine in my sleeping bag with me, and it helped.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.