Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #9737
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Let me clear things up.

She never lived here.

We met on a weight loss group chat thing.

We've both lost a bunch of weight. I befriended her months ago because we are interested in a lot of the same shit. I play video games and stuff with her all the time.

We joke around with each other all the time via text or whatnot.

I've grown to like her because she is the opposite sex and cool as ****. I never said anything because it was useless. So last night she told me that and it made me feel good and sort of sad to be honest because I can't even really try with her.

Anyways she's been talking for a while about coming to visit Socal, so maybe, but I doubt it.

Hope that clears things up. I want to reiterate that I'm not expecting anything to actually happen.
I think you have the right frame of mind. There's not a whole lot more that can happen when you're so far apart, but it sounds as though you genuinely like one another. I've known other people who met under similar circumstances and met their long-term significant other. It's not typical, but it can happen.

Anyway, you're right not to invest yourself too heavily into it before something actually happens. Who knows, though - maybe she comes to visit after all, and you two hit it off so well in person that you decide to throw caution to the wind and make it into something. In the mean time, you can just enjoy her company, just as you always have.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.