Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2023, 05:22 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Yeah I might agree on Worthy. I could absolutely see his 40 being a disappointment. I like Thrash. I mean man there's LOTS. If we miss on one this year I'd be bummed. I'd probably hope we double dip tbh. Maybe a couple within the first 4 rounds, 1 in the top 2
We definitely need to add two WRs in the offseason. It doesn't have to be 2 in the draft, and I wouldn't advocate for it the way Andy uses rookies there. Darnell Mooney was a 1k receiver in Nagy's offense in Chicago. He's tailor-made for this offense. Grab him in FA and a rookie high. I can't believe we haven't traded for him, to be honest, but maybe they are asking too much. I'd bring back Hardman too. I can live with his 500 yards from the slot over whatever the **** Skyy Moore is. I had really high hopes for that kid coming out but he's proven to be dogshit.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote