Thread: Food and Drink What Are You Microwaving Tonight?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 11:13 PM   #9
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
So you throw everything into a regular oven to reheat it? If so, you have a level of patience I can only dream about. It's a goddamn crisis in my home when a microwave dies.
I actually try to cook to where there are no left overs as much as possible. Almost everything we eat is freshly cooked.

For the things that are left-over. Either throw it in the oven or onto a pan on the stove-top depending what it is.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.