View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 10:11 AM   #1622
THE RED MENACE

So it's finally getting real out here. Big businesses working from home. Cryotherapy guy had client call in and said he had it but wanted to know if it was alright to come down for a treatment. He said the guy seemed like he was in a really good mood which he found strange. Of course he said hell no. They keep closing more schools. Riordan was the latest. Kid on the wrestling team had it. The coach there is my sons wrestling coach. He is on quarantine for 14 days testing negative. The dojo is closed until further notice. Wouldn't it be crazy if I was the first one to get it on this BB? I think it's just a matter of time until almost all of us get it.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.