View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 08:17 PM   #256
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
I’m fascinated by the notion of people assuming Hardman is Reeks replacement. He is a perfect fit for what KC thought they were getting from Reek initially in round 5, when he was just a gadget weapon that could utilize 4.2 speed with end arounds, screens, occasional handoffs, and returns. Reek ended up being a complete surprise in terms of developing into a complete WR where he shocked everyone in terms of being able to become a legitamite WR1.

Hardman is going to be what we saw from Reeks first half of his rookie year. Occasional gadget plays and a return threat. He is not going to develop into a top 3 WR like Reek did and his expectations need to be treated as such.
Mahomes will advance Hardman's game much quicker and I think you will be surprised by the end of 3/4s of the season. This is what I am hoping for anyway.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.