Old 01-09-2015, 07:39 PM   #2284
Mostly Ignored

My five favorite roasts:

5. FMB!
4. PGM
3. Rainman
2. Donger
1. Phobia.

The Phobia roast was majorly epic. It filled some gaps on the history of CP for us noobs. Funny and educational. Well done.

The Rain Man and Donger roasts were very entertaining and funny. I laughed the whole way through. That rant at the end of Rain Man's roast when your telling him what his next meal should be was awesome.

PGM and FMB roasts just made me laugh.

I thought the Milkman roast was very well done. not as funny as the others, but a great idea, and a great effort.

Finally, the Iowanian roast originally made no sense to me, but when I was linked to the reference thread, it made it all worth it. A ton of fun.

Kudos again, SNR. Well done.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.