Thread: Video Games Netflix: Iron Fist
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 03:04 PM   #79
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I always thought him and cage were horrible characters. I didn't like iron fist until he was in the young avengers or what ever it was called tv show led by spiderman and fury.

His fight scenes are not on par with daredevil, which you would figure 15 years of training by monks would be better.

Also. I am not understanding the hate luke cage series is getting. I thought it was decent.
I've always liked Iron Fist, but he's like Batman and a lot of other superheroes being translated for the movies and/or television, in that the casting of the lead is crucial. I just don't know what the hell they were thinking with the casting.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.