View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 03:08 AM   #107
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
my wife left me via text message so I understand your gut wrenching pain Beach. It doesn't heal quick enough, but if you allow yourself to focus on making a better you, there WILL be other people *if you allow* to help fill that void. They will never completely fill that void until YOU are ready to fill it and that is OK. it is OK to NOT be okay.. but understand that the more you allow yourself to be dragged down by the hurt, that it could have some devastating effects on your life in all aspects. Be strong.
Ugh that's awful man.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.