View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 01:24 PM   #148
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Then who care about your opinion. It just theories put together from some pretty smart guys that he has put together once again explaining for everything we think we know we really know very little.

Well except for you Saul. You are all knowing. I dont care if that guy is from the flat earth society or believes in little green men he strung together a lot of things many people would not know in a fairly short read. That just proves we really know very little.
I'm fascinated. Maybe I'll read it after I'm done with his latest creation...a 3 1/2 hour movie titled Adolph Hitler and the Jew World Order. Here's the riveting teaser from your "pretty smart guy"...

They say "the winner's write history," it is absolutely true, and the most egregious example in modern times has to be the mainstream (mis)understanding of Adolf Hitler and pre-WWII Germany. Adolf Hitler was actually a vegetarian, animal-lover, an author, an artist, a political activist, economic reformer and nominated for a Nobel Peace prize. He enacted the world's first anti-animal cruelty, anti-pollution, and anti-smoking laws. Unlike the demonic portrait that the "allies" painted of him, Hitler was beloved by his people, he wanted nothing but peace, and never ordered the extermination of a single Jew. The largely Jewish-controlled mainstream media has ever since painted an evil picture of Hitler and the Jew World Order has even enacted laws in 16 European countries prohibiting free-speech on the issues of Judaism, Hitler and the Holocaust. I have compiled/edited this comprehensive documentary in the hopes of shedding light on one of the darkest secrets in world history. Please download, re-upload, and share this with everyone you can as this is a key lynch-pin issue and one which gets people censored and banned from JewTube regularly. Special thanks to the makers of Hellstorm, The Greatest Story Never Told, The Great Taboo, A Devil in Disguise, Jewish Ritual Murder, and all the other original video sources! For more information visit: http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/se...
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.