View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 02:32 PM   #105
Special Teams ACE!!!

I have to miss large portions of this game tonight unfortunately. Couldn't get out of it. It sucks, but I'll keep updated as much as possible, and hopefully I'm done before the end of the 9th in case the Royals win.

The energy I'm getting from this forum and people today is just outrageous. People are really feeling that this is the night we're going to do it. I think this game has us in the best position to win compared to the two previous New York games.

I'm not worried at all if we don't do it tonight, and I'd KIND of like to see us do the whole thing and finish shit off in real time, but I just want the W period.

It's time. I can taste it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.