View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 05:03 PM   #115
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
While I'm glad that you apologized (and I hope that he can find it in himself to actually accept it), I hope that you do some deeper reflection on this. It wouldn't even occur to me to do what you did here, as I'm sure that it wouldn't to 99% of CPers.

Good luck.
It's rotten to the ****ing core. It takes a level of sociopathic behavior to even consider it. I think this dude controls his girlfriend, beats his dog, and is an overall shit bag in life. There's a board out there that would probably love to have you...

Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.