View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 12:25 PM   #95
Can these boys not play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DartMod View Post
Need opinions on this trade proposal. I'm thinking of accepting it even though the players I'll be giving up outscored what I'll be receiving in week 1.

This is a standard scoring PPR league.

I'm giving up...

Terrance West
Ty Montgomery

I'm getting...

Brandin Cooks
Isaiah Crowell
Hell yes I would... Crowell is an upgrade from West in my book (who is sharing snaps with Buck Allen), Cook still has a chance to be a legit WR1, and I worry about Montgomery holding up to the hits.

The players had some unusual setups in terms of the game flow week 1.. I think you are clearly getting the better side of that trade.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli