Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 08:40 PM   #397
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
I had a sneaking suspicion that Voyager was gonna be garbage but I watched it anyway because it was Trek. It was garbage.

I had a suspicion that Enterprise was gonna be garbage but I watched it anyway because it was Trek. It was, mostly, garbage.

I'm not going to argue with you about the overall quality of either of these shows - they were seriously flawed - but they both produced some good episodes. Between the two shows I found about 100 episodes that I thought were worthwhile. That's the great thing about episodic tv - if an episode sucks you can safely ignore it. Usually.

I'll get around to watching this new show eventually, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Right now I'm reading a bunch of the DS9 Relaunch novels. They're pretty good.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.