Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 01:03 PM   #396
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
I had a sneaking suspicion that Voyager was gonna be garbage but I watched it anyway because it was Trek. It was garbage.

I had a suspicion that Enterprise was gonna be garbage but I watched it anyway because it was Trek. It was, mostly, garbage.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this version of Star Trek starring Lucious Malfoy and Spock's black sister was gonna be garbage. Sticking to my guns this time. Not watching this at all.
Discovery has had its issues early on, but it's not the same type of issues that VOY and ENT had.

The pilot was a misstep but the show has gradually improved episode to episode.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.