Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 07:08 AM   #2429
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I went to ASU and lived in Tempe for about 13 years, then moved to Colorado for over a decade. Can't wait to get my own place and grow lemon, lime, and Cara Cara Orange trees. Just renting a place in West Chandler for now, didn't want to sell at the top of the market in CO then come down here and buy at the top. Margaritas are very underrated.
Definitely need to have you in our Phoenix meetups.

I think we should do one in the Chandler/Gilbert area soon since a few of you are now living in the area and lot's of places to meet. Tempe is probably better for those in Scottsdale but Tempe has a lack of places except Fate on Southern and a few spotty others.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.