Thread: Movies and TV HBO: True Detective
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 12:30 AM   #875
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I'm just a regular swinging dick viewer, I'll leave the analysis to the cognoscenti. I want to like this series but so far the Vaughn scenes seem stilted, like he's trying instead of being. There are a lot of moving parts that I still will watch to see if they come together. Overall it just isn't flowing yet. Maybe MM's amazing character colored it for me along with WH's flawless interplay...
He did disappear from the limelight after playing his hand in more serious roles specifically Norman Bates. Lucky for him, he's buddies with Ben Stiller that got him back in the comedic actor realm again.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.