Thread: Movies and TV 1917
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 10:14 PM   #42
Supporter

Yeah saw it today. It was ****ing fantastic. Just fan ****ing tastic.

They did a good job of not making it a total grinder so the impactful moments hit HARD. Also credit to them for not Cramming bullshit love stories or unnecessary dialogue in there. You got what you needed by using your ****ing brain, god forbid.

They didn’t shy away from the horror of bodies everywhere because they couldn’t do anything with them in the trenches. I have no idea the validity of the story but there wasn’t any place where I was like “cut the shit”.

That movie hits hard. HARD. That’s one that I’m going to have to wait to see again.

****ing phenomenal movie.

Side note. If you haven’t listened to Hardcore History episodes on WWI. Do it. Don’t wait.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote