View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 09:14 PM   #426
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Movie was good. Not great but good. It was kind of drawn out a bit, I don't mind a 3hr movie but it can't have a lot of slow spots. This movie tended to have quite a bit slow parts IMO.

Really the only character I had a problem with was Pattinson. He's a good actor. That's fine. I just don't think he was the right guy to play Batman/Wayne. Too skinny, don't like the whole Emo Bruce gimmick. I just get turned off real quick on that kind of shit. I had this feeling going into the movie so maybe I was a bit biased from the start.

The Batsuit just looked weird, namely the cowl. Said this before but it looks like something out of the movie Kickass.

The theme song played more times than a Peacock ad. Jim Gordon's only lines in the movie were "jesus christ".

Not too important, but the Batmobile was pretty half assed. A 60's Charger with a jet drive?? Cmon man...needs to be more unique to the character than that. I dont care if this is based off the year2 comic story or whatever.

6.5 to 7 out of 10 if I were to rank. I still think the Nolan trilogy and the 1st two Burton/Keaton Batman movies were better than this one.
I loved the new Batmobile. May be my favorite of all time, surpassing the one from the '89 Burton movie. Like I said earlier, it reminded me of an undead version of the Mad Max car. Of course, I'm extremely partial to late 60s/early 70s muscle cars, and that's obviously the look they were going for.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.