Thread: ChiefsPlanet Single Game Ticket Super Bowl
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 06:40 PM   #15
Rookie

Yes Super Bowl is a different experience now unfortunately...

Going to give you guys some advice, I'm a veteran Patriots fan that has been to a couple super bowls

1) Congrats on the win and on getting to the Super Bowl !! long overdue !! If anybody is going early to enjoy all the experiences,definitely check out the NFL experience (if you have kids try to buy the VIP NFL Experience ticket so they can do more stuff inside that regular ticket holders can't) The Parties are also cool for the adults, but they are $500+ for tickets (Maxin, Playboy, Etch...) Try to save your money for number 4
2) Find out about team hotels and NFL Sponsor Hotels, This is where most family, friends and NFL Corp people hang out most of the time before dinner and for after dinner/nightcap. try to talk and make friends ! sometimes you can meet someone that can help you get tickets.
3) if your going the scalp way, to go home depot and buy a black light flashlight, it will be your best friend, google online on how to identify the special markers and other things that will be able to use the black light to make sure your ticket is valid. also caring a wad of cash can be a little stressful for some, but if you are going to deal with a scalp, make sure to find a police officer that is around and do the transaction near him, there will be plenty of police officers around on game day. Watch the market, follow the pricing trend and figure out when to make the purchase !
4) Now this is the big one, If you spending all this money and time to attend this event, FIND A WAY TO GET TICKETS TO THE CHIEFS SUPER BOWL AFTERPARTY!!! this is usually a party hosted by the team regardless if they win or loose. Usually people from the NFL, Team Friends and family, Media, Corp and Long time season ticket holder and Club season ticket holders will get the offer to buy these tickets. The game is awesome, but celebrating with your team after they win, its priceless !!! I have been fortune to only attend parties from when the patriots wins, so I never got to experience to be on the loosing side. The parties is all you can eat and drink, lots of great performers, and you get to party with allot of your favorite players and their families ! the party usually goes to around 4:00am, its a great time.

Again enjoy the moment and congrats again !

sorry for the bad grammar ! my 8 year old is a huge Patrick Mahones fan right now, she is a football junkie.
Brunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote