Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 12:59 PM   #2400
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Well, I had to put my buddy down this morning. I was pulling a trailer out and he got under it. I had to shoot him and bury him. I feel like a total piece of shit. It was getting to be close to the end for him, but I didn't want it to be like that, and I didn't want to be the one to do it. Pretty tough day for your guy Buehler445.

He was a 12.5 year old Australian Cattle Dog. Went to work with me every day, he was my buddy. No matter the shit day I had he was always there to be happy and be my buddy. Never failed to make me feel better. He was getting cantankerous in his old age, but he was the best dog I've had by a wide margin. Just a phenomenal dog.

RIP Chief Dog. I miss my friend.

Sorry man, been there and had to do exactly the same thing. RIP Stumppy

Sometimes the best thing we can do for them is the hardest thing to do.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.