View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #194
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Join the crowd, it's presumably a large one.

Still not ashamed of this one. I think some of the puns were lost in the verbiage...when it became too long, I actually tried doing that...so I'm fine with it. They are all mostly just a bunch of pointless gags, nothing more, nothing less... and as intended.
Well I'm not trolling you, don't dislike you, or any of the other nonsense. Just keepin it real. My Luv roast should've been much better. I just pussed out and didn't drop any of the really big hammers. So what the **** do I know?
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.