View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 01:50 PM   #37
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Have you never heard of the Keto diet? Its not really that difficult. Yea its a change but once you make it the change its not a big deal.
Yeah, when I first did keto, it felt like everything was loaded with carbs, or at the very least it was really difficult to stay under 75g/day.

I haven't done keto in a few years, but these days I probably don't go over ~100-150g most days unless I eat out somewhere, due to all the substitutions out there for pasta, keto bread options, etc.

The challenge can be not dying from high cholesterol problems while you're trying not to not die from high carbs problems, but there are also a lot more plant protein things out there now.. beyond burgers, plant protein powder, etc.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote