View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 03:38 PM   #589
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Was there a more recent version of that type of plot?

Someone showed me a movie about 10 years ago that seemed like a more recent version, maybe early 90s. Group of kids are lost in a jungle environment, ran into a native tribe, and the last scene is when the guy with the camera realizes that they are going to kill (eat?) him and the group, as they close in on him. That's all I remember, but for some reason none of the other ones I've looked at seem right.
Green Inferno was Eli Roth's reimagining of Cannibal Holocaust. In the original film, they called the section of jungle they went into the green inferno.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli