View Single Post
Old 08-25-2001, 11:03 PM   #48
Screw U if U can't take a joke

John,

I have a serious question, please do not take it as an insult.

I have noticed a trend on weekends where you come on either someone elses thread or create one and you post very self serving and self pitying comments label almost everyone who participates on the BB in one way or another and then become sanctimonious. The question John is do you have a weekend drinking problem. I am very serious I have seen these signs in real life and I am worried about you. You have my e-mail addy so write me so we can talk.

This behaviour is not only out of what I believe was the character I used to know but a sort of self image that is negative due to the effects of alcohol abuse.

I am sincerely worried about you John, this type of lashing out has an unsavory and unhealthy aspect that is lurking underneath.

Your friend as always,
Jim
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.