View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 08:45 AM   #7
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

looks like the movie is going to spend a lot more time on life in the Oasis than I'd hoped.

I thought the most interesting thing about the books was the interactions in real life and how he navigated that.

As for the book itself, eh, it was a little too 'young adult fiction' for my tastes. Had too much of that teenage love angst and Twilight vibe to it. By about 2/3 of the way in, I realized I was just reading it because I was pot committed and not because I was actually enjoying it.

But it had a lot of interesting movie potential (building the world could be very cool), it just looks like they tipped the balance too much towards VR based on the trailer.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.