View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 09:57 AM   #15
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
It sounds like he wants to do Carbon fiber, so no. And honestly, i think vinyl is a better option for a novice anyway. Especially when the trim panels are as flat as they are. So many things can go wrong with paint, and there's no going back either. Some interior trim panels simply aren't vinyl friendly though, but i don't see that as the case with this car.

I'm 110% confident that SR will have success with this and be happy with the results.

Last word of advice SR, use 3M products.
Okay to all - I'd heard from chick above and others Avery. But yeah - will look for 3m
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.