View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 02:46 PM   #877
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
The only one I'm torn about trading is Sal. By the time we're theoretically good again he'll be in decline. But man what a great influence on young players and pitchers.
I wouldn't be surprised if Moore holds onto Duffy, Sal and Gordo as the "fan favorites" for the city as the Royals prepare to go in rebuild. Of course, he should listen to offers on everyone, if the price is right.

Moore has always had a romantic attachment to "faces of the franchise."

I wouldn't be surprised if they politely ask Gordo if he'd be interested in taking a 17 mil pay cut for a cozy FO gig in 2019 if he continues his current production through next season, though.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.