Thread: Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 03:46 PM   #113
Supporter

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2021...eason-one.html

Alan Tudyk Confirms That The Rogue One' Disney+ Series won't include K-2SO in Season 1 but will appear in subsequent seasons.

Still, he’s resolute that he will be on Andor at some point and that series creator (and Rogue One co-writer) Tony Gilroy has a plan for his character in mind, which is pretty exciting. “I'm going to be in the show. It's just that the story that Tony [Gilroy] is telling doesn't involve K-2SO until later on... I can't be too specific, but I can definitely say that I'm not going to be in the first season.” So there you have it: K-2SO will return but not yet.

What’s also interesting about Tudyk’s comments is that it seems to confirm that Andor will be an ongoing series, like The Mandalorian and not a “limited series” like the upcoming, highly anticipated Obi-Wan Kenobi (which is set to return Ewan McGregor to the titular role). Kennedy referred to Andor as merely a “series” in December, leaving room open for continued speculation. Also, the fact that Gilroy will also seemingly be steering the ship beyond Season 1 is pretty exciting (he was supposed to direct a portion of the inaugural season but declined due to travel restrictions related to COVID-19). By all accounts it was Gilroy that helped steer Rogue One towards success during its particularly fraught post-production process.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.