View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 06:14 PM   #72
I'll **** anything that moves!

Hahaha... jesus... so this turned out about how I expected. CP really knows how to deliver when there's low hanging fruit...

At any rate, I do appreciate some of the suggestions. I only mentioned Arthur Bryants and Gates because I know the reputation, I've been there before, and I've seen the decline. We won't be hitting those up. Though Joes and Fiorella's are always in play. Would like to explore a new bbq joint though, if anyone has a suggestion. Any good Indian, Thai, Italian or steakhouses that I don't know about?

Figured we'd go to the Negro Leauges museum, City Market, Boulevard Brewery and maybe the WWI Museum. But I like the idea of the whiskey suggestions. What are the better jazz clubs? I've heard there are some after hours joints that might be worth checking out.

Thanks again for all the suggestions. It's gonna be difficult making time for everything, between all the hedonistic gay sex, but hopefully we'll manage.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.