Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 08:53 AM   #1620
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Did you finish it? Also, I've yet to watch one single minute of Lost but I think that'll be a good (but lengthy) binge in the fall.
The season finale hasn't aired yet.

And regarding LOST, I would think it would be an entirely different experience now as opposed to when it aired. When it aired, there were so so so many little details that looked to be adding up to something. This is back when 'easter eggs' were still a fairly new draw for serialized television. People spent eons online hypothesizing and theorizing and drawing connections. And the big disappointment wasn't so much that the show itself sucked, or that the overall narrative was worthless, more that all of those details and the theories they gave birth to were all just red herrings.

If you watch the show now, with all those blogs breaking everything down disused or defunct, you'll more likely miss the details that were the draw for the show, but you'll also get to concentrate on the broader narrative without cluttering your mind with red herrings.

I have no way of knowing whether that will be a better or worse experience, but it is an interesting prospect.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.