View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 05:55 PM   #67
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
You realize that it’s not actually empathy though right? It’s more like projecting your own values unto others under the guise of empathy.
This is a fair point. To my knowledge, Andy hasn't come out and talked about how HE is sad about his health/weight. It's very possible he thinks "**** it. I'm a bigger guy anyway, I'm married(still, I think?), my children are grown, except for the one where I went through the worst thing a parent can experience in life with so I've lived through that, I've got a demanding but satisfying gig, I've set it up to where my family is set, I'm gonna eat whatever the **** I want".
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.