Thread: Chiefs 2018 Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 02:20 PM   #162
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
TRR probably made the most logical point of just moving Morse to guard and retaining Fulton, which allows you to keep continuity. Morse's athleticism has always made him a good fit at guard, but until now the opportunity to make the switch hadn't really presented itself. I think he'd be a great puller and trapper.
Morse can't stay healthy and while he'd be very good in the passing game, he's just not the bulldozer type in the ground game.

Plus, people (me included) have been saying since he was drafted in 2015, that he'd be a guard.

So far, no go.

Plus, I don't trust him to be a 16 game starter, let alone, 19 game starter.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.