View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 07:31 PM   #1518
SuperBowl or bust

I'm very happy with this haul of talent I got for KC. Most needs are filled with great options with high upsides.

27. Kansas City - BossChief - Pat Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech (highest upside QB in draft)
59. Kansas City - BossChief - Tim Williams, DE/OLB, Alabama (big time pass rusher)
91. Kansas City - BossChief - Marcus Williams, S, Utah (best center fielder in the draft)
104. Kansas City - BossChief - Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia (most ints in college football)
132. Kansas City - BossChief - Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (was a monster before injury)
170. Kansas City - BossChief - Blair Brown, ILB, Ohio (#2 rated ILB in PFF)
180. Kansas City - BossChief - Mack Hollins, WR, North Carolina (ran a 4.53 while pulling a muscle, a flyer that has 4.4 speed with a 6'3" 225lb frame)
216. Kansas City - BossChief - Joe Williams, RB, Utah (4.4 speed game breaker upside)
218. Kansas City - BossChief - Ethan Cooper, OL, Indiana, PA (on most sleeper lists, very versatile)
245. Kansas City - BossChief - Austin Rehkow, P/K, Idaho (only missed 3fgs all year and has been one of the best punters in the nation.)

Thanks, again for letting me participate and drafting for KC was fun, thanks for the opportunity!
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.