View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 08:39 PM   #241
MVP

Not only was your answer condescending, it was wrong. Just because I don't like Tom Cruise and don't understand why others are fans of his bland and boring performances doesn't mean I don't know what action movies are.

You did not explain anything I did not already know. What shocks me is that you still don't see that. You jumped on "cringe comedy" based on a single word in my statement. Cringe comedy has nothing to do with it. I don't dislike the Mission Impossible series because it is "cringe action", even though Tom Cruise is (IMO) annoyingly cringe worthy. (Full disclosure: I've never actually watched the MI series, so it may actually be a new genre of "cringe action".)
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.