View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 04:18 PM   #463
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
KC Native made a really big mistake when he bought that 40% more Old Spice at the market last week ...

poor bastard now has to live with the fact we're comparing his penis to a regular size Old Spice instead of the 40% more one ...

can we please get an exact picture of the Old Spice where it clearly states the 40% more so that we can disprove the aforementioned theory that your Old Spice is only 5.75" inches long?

I'm having trouble with this. I don't want you to be labeled a liar, KC native. I want us all to know that your penis is what you say it is. This is important to us.
Apparently, it is very important to you because you're still posting about it.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.