View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 04:14 PM   #458
Banned

Things rational men without complexes don't do:

1) Say things like, "yeah a few women have told me my penis was just too big for sex, so they blew me instead." Even if true, you sound like an idiot.

2) Say things like, "yeah, in high school I ran a 4.4 40." Even if true, you sound like an idiot.

3) Say things like, "I have a 7.75" penis." Even if true, you sound like an idiot. Who tells a bunch of dudes the exact measurement *allegedly* of their penis? (people with a complex)

4) Do things like post my erection on a board with a majority demographic of 25-55 year old men. Of course, I would never post a picture of my penis, you know, anywhere ... but again ... I don't have any complexes that need to be addressed so ...

Yay!
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.