Thread: Food and Drink Subway Tuna May Be Mystery Meat
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 03:19 PM   #86
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
For myself, I never liked Subway because of their bread. I thought it was tasteless, and to me the bread is as important as what's between the slices/buns. And when the meats are as non-descript as Subway's, well, you deserve what you get if you choose to eat there.
I was forced to eat lunch there tuesday and wednesday because they were the only place in the little town we were working in

And you're right their bread is just awful, and its even worse when toasted... it turns into a barely chewable piece of cardboard

IIRC just 2-3 years ago their "bread" was caught in a scandal where scientists said its not even technically bread... yep here it is

https://www.outkick.com/subway-bread-ruled-not-bread/
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.