View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #26
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
I'm done with it, patteeu. I've disproved every single claim Hootie makes. I've gone above and beyond what I need to do. I'm not spending any more time attempting to meet your requirements. I've done enough. Dartgod... really? Dartgod is probably the nicest guy on this entire site. I'll give you the Frazod antagonization. But DaFace was the guy corresponding most with Hootie and even Hootie claims he's the most fair of all the mods. The one quote from DaFace alone disproves everything Hootie has been saying about it being a vendetta from Phil.
Frazod, OTWP, Crazycoffee, and Phobia seem to be his chief antagonists in this dance. Dartgod is a pretty friendly and nonantagonistic guy normally, but I suspect that he was a third man in on the side of Phobia or maybe Frazod here (am I right?).

I can't tell what you disproved other than maybe some dates that Hootie didn't remember right. On substance, Hootie seems to have it right. You put a constraint on him but let everyone else run relatively free. He bristled and rebelled, you pinched him for refusing to bend his knee to your authority.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.