View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 03:54 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm not at all a "gun guy." Is this illegal because uzi's specifically are banned in California, or is there some other element at play here that I'm missing?
Assuming it's an automatic, that's the real problem. Those are federally banned. I'm not sure what they do to a non-felon who wasn't using one to commit a crime, but my understanding is the penalties are harsh enough to make it a very bad idea. Just googling around sounds like state laws come into play as well. Again, not entirely sure how bad this situation is, but would like to hear somebody report on the possible range of outcomes.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.