View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 10:11 PM   #32
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Absolutely this. Small cost difference, notable performance difference.

And lots of Freesync monitors are now G-Sync compatible so you can get variable refresh rate and no screen tear without spending bigger $ on full G-Sync. I’m monitor shopping right now with my son, all but decided on this one which appears to offer a good mix of options at a decent price:
https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E1682401...qHhDdxo.0.7tIA
This is another good point. Your choice of monitor is just as important as your GPU purchase. Don't hold back spending on a good monitor. It's what you'll be directly staring at for years. I highly recommend allocating proper budget towards your main monitor. The difference between a 1080p 60Hz monitor, and 2K/4K 120Hz monitor is INSANE on the user end. I highly suggest you budget for at least a 2K/4K 120Hz monitor if you want that amazing hifi experience. And look for the GSync/FreeSync option that matches your other hardware choices if possible.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.