View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 03:17 PM   #180
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
All good information, my issue isn't in regards to preparing the bulk of my diet. I prep about 10 meals every 5 days or so. One protein (chicken, turkey or beef) along with broccoli & asparagus and rice, which I eat twice a day. Protein shake also a staple of the diet (almond milk, protein powder, banana + peanut butter).

I am more or less asking advice on how to make breakfast easier, along side with snacks to fill in the gaps of my diet. Don't want to hammer 2 protein shakes a day. I've tried meal prepping Greg Doucette's french toast for breakfast (macros are pretty good if you haven't looked it up) but haven't been able to consistently stick with it. Just curious what others are doing in regards to those meals and what they've had success with.

OMG YES! Doctor Greg! I bought his cookbook and I eat the french toast every morning. I make a week's worth of the egg mixture at once and keep it in a tupperware, then I just dip the bread when I want to eat some.

I also eat his PB2 shakes (he calls it "ice cream"). I premixed the ingredients into little baggies so I can just grab some ice and mix it.

In any event, what part of it are you having trouble with? You are eating too much? Too little? You say "make it easier", but I'm not getting what you need to be easier.

My example day:

Wake up - Kirkland protein bar
actual breakfast - doucette french toast
snack - orville redenbachers smart pop (the small bags only have 100 cals)

lunch 1 - wrap with some kind of lunch meat and stuffed with spinach
lunch 2 - a can of tuna mixed with some kind of sauce (depends)

postworkout - pb2 shake
dinner - a little frozen salmon packet I made
night snack - pb2 and banana sandwich

I can just increase or decrease portions, types of dressings, etc, based on how many calories I need. If I'm tying to gain I use fatty ham instead of lean chicken or use mayo for the tuna instead of walden farms ranch. If I'm leaning out I can stuff a ton more veggies in my wrap, make my shake with a ton of ice, eat random massive bowls of greens with walden farms dressing, drink fiber supplement, and drink tons of water to fill my gut and make me not hungry.

Once you get steady then it's easy to adjust.

Is that what you mean by "make it easy"?

Nothing there takes long to prep or cook at all.

Also remember that you don't have to eat "breakfast foods" for breakfast.

***EDIT*** I'm not being a dick, I'm trying to understand your goals here.

Last edited by loochy; 10-27-2020 at 03:54 PM..
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote