View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 02:32 PM   #178
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
You need to have your meals planned and prepared ahead of time. You know what you are going to eat and you eat it. It's pre measured to meet your caloric needs. Then it's also easy to make micro adjustments upward or downward based on results.

If you leave deciding up until meal time, you're going to fail.

Don't worry about being so exact on the macros...general ballpark is fine. The number that really matters is the calories.
All good information, my issue isn't in regards to preparing the bulk of my diet. I prep about 10 meals every 5 days or so. One protein (chicken, turkey or beef) along with broccoli & asparagus and rice, which I eat twice a day. Protein shake also a staple of the diet (almond milk, protein powder, banana + peanut butter).

I am more or less asking advice on how to make breakfast easier, along side with snacks to fill in the gaps of my diet. Don't want to hammer 2 protein shakes a day. I've tried meal prepping Greg Doucette's french toast for breakfast (macros are pretty good if you haven't looked it up) but haven't been able to consistently stick with it. Just curious what others are doing in regards to those meals and what they've had success with.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.